5 Gallon Carbon Steel Basic Air Tank Kit consists of an air tank and required hardware Working in conjunction with an air compressor, an air tank stores the compressed air and holds it until needed.
Air storage allows for quicker product activation and is especially valuable when operating more than one product. Offered in various sizes, these Upgrade kits are a perfect add-on if you need more air storage capacity or need an air tank for your existing air compressor.
Air Tank Specification
- (HP10014)-kit number HP10094
- 4-1/4′ NPT ports
- Rust inhibitor applied to inside of tank
- Max working pressure 150 PSI
- Size is 24.0 x 9.9 x 11.0 (LxWxH)
- Weight is 17.8 lbs
- Welded on mounting brackets
- Not approved for use with an HP325 Pacbrake series compressor
- Application Universal
- Material Carbon Steel
- Capacity 5 Gallon
- Series Pacbrake Series